I hope you are all safe and well. During the last eleven weeks, many of us have been forced to leave our jobs, stay at home and hope for a better day. As the owner of Teddy Shoes, I have had to close my doors, but have been working hard to overcome this adversity.
Here are a few highlights of my efforts:
- Go FundMe campaign to keep Teddy Shoes alive.
- Many new items added to our website.
- Development of a Teddy Shoes YouTube page.
- Creation of a questionnaire for you to earn a $10 Gift Card.
- Free delivery in the Boston area.
I am very grateful to be an independent business owner in Central Square, Cambridge. I hope to continue to serve the dance community and the general public with all of their footwear needs. It has been an honor to carry on in my father's footsteps as we cope with this pandemic. I am excited for the reopening of the store in the near future.
We're all in this together,
Owner – Teddy Shoes, Inc.